Bondi 3/4 Boots
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our classic ‘Sheepskin Downunder Bondi’ sheepskin boot, features our original design that has endured all these years, with a reinforced heel, toe. It also feaures the high Thermo Plastic Rubber sole which boasts superior grip and resilience to -40 degrees celsius. Perfect for getting around, indoor and out.
ALL of our Sheepskin Downunder products are 100% Australian made at our factory here in Laverton North, Melbourne, that’s our guarantee to you. Our boots are made from high-grade Genuine Australian double-face merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our own Roman Tannery, right here in Melbourne, Australia.
This product can vary in color as it is handcrafted and is made from natural materials.
- 100% Australian Made Sheepskin Boot
- 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Upper/Inner: 100% Australian Sheepskin
- Sole: Thermo Plastic Rubber Sole
- Sustainably sourced and ecologically processed
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Resistant to -40 degrees celsius
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Available in Chocolate, Chestnut and Black
- Country of Origin: Australia
SOLES - EVA (cms)
SOLES - TPR (cms)