Our 'Sheepskin Downunder Winter Hat' features the classic aviator style head wear worn in the 1930's, with earflaps and large sheepskin peak feature. Crafted from super warm Australian Merinos Sheepskin, this sheepskin hat is great for the snow or seriously cool climates, or accessorise with your winter wardrobe.
Our Sheepskin Downunder products are 100% Australian made, here in our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that's our guarantee to you. Our products are made from high grade, genuine Australian double faced merino sheepskin, sourced from local farms and processed ecologically here at our Roman Tannery in Melbourne, Australia.
Sizing (circumference): Small - 55cm, Medium - 57cm, Large - 59cm, Xlarge - 61cm
- 100% Australian Made Sheepskin Hat
- 100% natural Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sustainably sourced and ecologically processed
- Aviator style with earflaps and peak
- Suitable for the snow and super cold climates
- Materials: 100% natural Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Country of Origin: Australia