Bondi 3/4 Brighton Boots
Our ‘Sheepskin Downunder Bondi ¾ Brighton' boot has our classic brass button detail with a Thermo Plastic Rubber sole that has superior grip and is resilient to -40 degrees celsius. Perfect for getting around, indoor and out.
ALL of our Sheepskin Downunder products are 100% Australian made, here at our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that’s our guarantee to you. Our boots are made from high-grade Genuine Australian double-face merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our own Tannery, right here in Melbourne, Australia.
Our Sheepskin Downunder luxury products are made with our premium hand-selected merino lambskins to ensure the highest quality boot is made for you. Our merino lambskins for our Sheepskin Downunder boots are quality-checked for marks & scratches. All of our merino lambskins are natural and are produced in our LAST sheepskin footwear tannery in Australia. We are 100% Australian Made & Owned.
This product may vary in colour as it is handcrafted and is made from natural materials.
- 100% Australian Made Sheeskin Boot
- 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Resilient to up to -40 degrees celcius
- Versatile, suitable for indoors and out doors
- Brass Button detail with elastic fastener
- Easy to pull on
- Upper/Inner: 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sole: Thermo Plastic Rubber Sole
- Country of Origin: Australia