Bondi 3/4 Roo Boots
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our classic ‘Sheepskin Downunder Bondi Roo’ 3/4 sheepskin boot, features double stitching, reinforced heel counter and is crafted from the finest 100% natural Australian merino double-faced sheepskin and finished with a roo skin cuff. This popular boot has the high density Eva sole for longer lasting, durable wear.
ALL of our Sheepskin Downunder products are 100% Australian made, here at our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that’s our guarantee to you. Our Bondi range is also authorised for the "Product of Australia" label, meaning all production is in Australia and materials are from Australia. All our boots are made from high-grade Genuine Australian double-face merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our own Roman Tannery, right here in Melbourne, Australia.
This product can vary in colour as it is handcrafted and is made from natural materials.
- 100% Australian Made Sheepskin Boots
- 100% natural Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Inner/Upper: 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sole: High density Eva sole
- Sustainably sourced Kangaroo skin and ecologically processed in Australia
- Double stitching, reinforced heel
- Country of Origin: Australia
SOLES - EVA (cms)
SOLES - TPR (cms)