Bondi 3/4 Roo Boots
Our classic ‘Sheepskin Downunder Bondi Roo’ 3/4 sheepskin boot, features double stitching, reinforced heel counter and is crafted from the finest 100% natural Australian merino double-faced sheepskin and finished with a roo skin cuff. This popular boot has the high density Eva sole for longer lasting, durable wear.
ALL of our Sheepskin Downunder products are 100% Australian made, here at our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that’s our guarantee to you. Our boots are made from high-grade Genuine Australian double-face merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our own Tannery, right here in Melbourne, Australia.
Our Sheepskin Downunder luxury products are made with our premium hand-selected merino lambskins to ensure the highest quality boot is made for you. Our merino lambskins for our Sheepskin Downunder boots are quality-checked for marks & scratches. All of our merino lambskins are natural and are produced in our LAST sheepskin footwear tannery in Australia. We are 100% Australian Made & Owned.
This product may vary in colour as it is handcrafted and is made from natural materials.
- 100% Australian Made Sheepskin Boots
- 100% natural Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Inner/Upper: 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sole: High density Eva sole
- Sustainably sourced Kangaroo skin and ecologically processed in Australia
- Double stitching, reinforced heel
- Country of Origin: Australia