Desert Boots - Mens
or make 4 interest-free payments of $35.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our ‘Sheepskin Downunder Desert' is a casual, street-inspired sheepskin boot featuring a roll-down tongue. Laid back enough to suit most street-wear yet smart enough to match with work-wear. This boot has the high-density Eva sole for long lasting, durable wear and is available in black and chestnut.
ALL our Sheepskin Downunder products are 100% Australian made, here at our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that's our guarantee to you. Our boots are made of high grade genuine Australian double-faced merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our Roman Tannery, right here in Melbourne Australia.
This product can vary in colour as it is handcrafted and is made from natural materials. Boots may also contain a natural sheepskin colour inside instead of the colour shown in the pictures.
- 100% Australian Made Sheepskin Boot
- 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sustainably sourced and ecologically processed
- Street inspired, lace-up style
- Upper/Inner: Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sole: High density Eva Sole
- Country of Origin: Australia
SOLES - EVA (cms)
SOLES -TPR (cms)