Roman Sheepskin Hat
Our 'Sheepskin Downunder Roman Hat' features the classic aviator style headwear worn in the 1930's, with earflaps and a small peak. This luxurious sheepskin hat is great for the snow and seriously cold climates. This enduring design was first made over 30 years ago by one of the founders of Sheepskin Downunder, Roman Fishman.
All our Sheepskin Downunder products are 100% Australian made at our factory here in Laverton North, Melbourne, that's our guarantee to you. All products are made from high grade, genuine Australian double faced merino, sourced sustainbly and processed ecologically at our Roman Tannery in Melbourne, Australia.
Sizing (circumference) - Small - 55cm, Medium - 57cm, Large - 59cm, Xlarge - 61cm
- 100% Australian Made Sheepskin Hat
- 100% natural Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sustainably sourced and ecologically processed in Australia
- Classic design, featuring earflaps and peak
- Suitable for the snow and super cold climates
- Country of Origin: Australia