Our Sheepskin Downunder Roman Sheepskin Hat is in the classic design of the aviator style head wear worn in the 1930's, featuring earflaps and a small peak. Crafted from 100% natural Australian merino sheepskin, this hat is great for the snow or any seriously cold climates. This enduring design was first created over 30 years ago by one of the founders of Sheepskin Downunder, the famous Roman Fishman of The Roman Tannery.
Our products are 100% Australian made, here at our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that's our guarantee to you. We use high grade genuine Australian merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our own Roman Tannery, right here in Melbourne, Australia.
Sizing (circumference) :
- Small - 55cm
- Medium - 57cm
- Large - 59cm
- X-Large - 61cm
- 100% Australian Made Sheepskin Hat
- 100% natural Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sustainably sourced and ecologically processed in Australia
- Classic design, featuring earflaps and peak
- Suitable for the snow and super cold climates
- Country of Origin: Australia