Our 'Sheepskin Downunder Winter Hat' is designed in the classic aviator style head wear worn in the 1930's, featuring earflaps and large peak. This sheepskin hat crafted from Australian merino sheepskin is great for the snow, winter adventures or just tee-ing with your Melbourne layered wardrobe.
Our products are 100% Australian made, here at our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that's our guarantee to you. We use high grade genuine Australian merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our own Roman Tannery, right here in Melbourne, Australia.
Sizing (circumference) :
- Small - 55cm
- Medium - 57cm
- Large - 59cm
- X-Large - 61cm
- 100% Australian Made Sheepskin Hat
- 100% natural Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sustainably sourced and ecologically processed in Australia
- Classic design, featuring earflaps and peak
- Suitable for the snow and super cold climates
- Country of Origin: Australia