or make 4 interest-free payments of $33.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) in partnership with industry experts here in Australia have developed new technologies and standards which enable the production of long life, high-performance Australian Medical Sheepskins. The Medical Sheepskin rug consists of between 4000 to 6000 wool fibres per square centimetre, the unique nature of the dense Australian Medical Sheepskins provides outstanding support. Collectively this mass of individually aligned fibres reduces pressure by distributing the load of the user. In fact, CSIRO studies reveal a pressure reduction of more than 50% when lying on an Australian Medical Sheepskin compared to a mattress.
Our products are 100% Australian made. All hides are the by-product of the farming process, sourced sustainably from local farms and produced ecologically at our Roman Tannery here Melbourne, Australia. All hides are a natural product and therefore subject to slight variations. Please note: All skins are subject to availability, we will endeavour to fill your order in a timely manner.
- 100% Australian Made Medical Sheepskin Rug
- 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sustainably sourced and ecologically processed in Australia
- Produced using CSIRO technology that combines 4000-6000 wool fibres
- Provides superior comfort and support for the user
- Relieves pressure by up to 50% when lying down according to the CSIRO
- Country of Origin: Australia